THAT Consent Application B-09/2020, filed by Barbara Rosser on behalf of Ron Rowcliffe, in order to sever a industrial lot with a proposed frontage of approximately 66.45 m (218.01 ft) on Oxbow Drive with an area of approximately 3,343.97 m2 (0.826 ac), and the retained parcel a frontage of approximately 50.33 m (165.12 ft) on Komoka Road with an area of 2,763.98 m2 (0.683 ac) on a property legally described as Part of Lot 4, Concession 2 (Geographic Township of Lobo) in the Municipality of Middlesex Centre, County of Middlesex; be GRANTED.
1. That the Certificate of Consent under Section 53(42) of the Planning Act shall be given within one year of the date of the notice of the decision. The request for the Certificate of Consent shall be accompanied by a written submission that details how each of the conditions of severance has been fulfilled.
2. That the fee for the Certificate of Consent be paid in accordance with the Municipality’s Fees and Charges By-law.
3. That a draft reference plan be prepared by an Ontario Land Surveyor for the purposes of facilitating the transaction of Consent B-09/2020 and that this plan be approved by the Municipality prior to being deposited with the Land Registry Office.
4. That the Owners’ solicitor provide a Transfer in Preparation to the Municipality, together with a deposited reference plan and a Schedule describing the land to be transferred, for the purposes of the issuance of a Certificate of Consent.
5. That the Owners’ solicitor submit an undertaking in a form satisfactory to the Municipality to register an electronic transfer of title consistent with the Consent decision.
6. That any outstanding property taxes for the severed and retained lots of Consent B-09/2020 be paid in full.
7. That the Owner enter into a Development Agreement, if required, with the Municipality, and that the Agreement be registered against the title of the subject land, to address among other matters: all financial, legal, planning and engineering matters including but not limited to payment of the Municipality’s engineering, legal and planning review costs, entrance locations and construction, works within the road allowance, lot grading and drainage plans, and building envelopes, all to the satisfaction of the Municipality.
8. That the owner install separate water and sanitary service connections to the severed parcel prior to consent being granted to the satisfaction of the Municipality.
9. That if necessary, the owner relocate the existing water and sanitary services be wholly contained on the retained lands to the satisfaction of the municipality.
10. That the Owner remove the western most access to the residential property entirely to the satisfaction of the Municipality to remove access through the severed lands.
11. That the Owners pay $1,000 cash-in-lieu of parkland dedication for the proposed lot of Consent B-09/2020.
12. That the Chief Building Official be satisfied that all building code requirements are being met.
13. That Zoning By-law compliance is achieved regarding existing structures and new property lines, which may require removal or successful receipt of a minor variance.
14. That the owner will be required to dedicate lands up to 13 m from the centerline of construction of County Road 16 (Komoka Road) to the County of Middlesex for the purposes of road widening if the right of way is not already to that width.
AND FURTHER THAT the reasons for granting Consent application B-09-2020 include:
• The proposal is consistent with the Provincial Policy Statement;
• The proposal conforms to the County of Middlesex Official Plan and the Middlesex Centre Official Plan; and
• The proposal, subject to conditions, can comply with the Middlesex Centre Comprehensive Zoning By-law.